Sunday, May 7, 2017

I am not the only traveler

"I've been searching for a trail to follow again" ~ Lord Huron




Today London and I took a walk. The sun didn't show up but the weather was warm and perfect to do something outside. I love the effect that nature has on me. It's like all the stress falls of my shoulders and I feel reborn and more balanced.
We stopped by some beautiful brown cows who were very interested in London's dress we got from Metisu. They were hungry for it and tried to eat it. Maybe they thought the flowers on the dress were real. The embroidery is ones again so magical. The blue from the dress looks almost like a blue summer sky. It almost looks mesmerizing in our opinion. This time the dress is from a different designer: Alaroo. The clothes have a romantic style, but somehow it still has a modern feeling.
The dress made the day a little bit sunny and reminded us on springtime. We hope the good weather is coming here soon.

Londons wearing: Dress : Metisu - Shoes: Asos




















Share:

No comments

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig